Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

A week ago, I had the privilege to be invited by the American Red Cross to perform at the historic Craven Estate in Pasadena, CA. I got to visit with old friends and meet new ones. It was very inspiring to meet with Ms Jane Seymour, the honoree of the evening, for her many years of dedication in a wide range of charitable work, particularly with the American Red Cross and in the eradication of measles in Africa. I am now busy preparing for two upcoming concerts in Taiwan (March 23 and 24). I will be playing four-hands with the winners from the piano competition for the physically and/or mentally challenged youngsters (age 13 -18) which I helped organize and judged a couple of months ago. These young people are truly amazing and inspiring. They are extremely talented and have made incredible accomplishments despite all the challenges they have to overcome. If you happen to be in Taiwan this coming weekend, please join us!